The Story that is My Life

My life as it has been and as it continues to unfold is a story. One story made up of many stories. One complex, yet simple story. One sometimes messy, but so beautiful story. One story that I wonder if it might be interesting to be told.

This blog is my attempt to put part, or parts, of that story into words, pictures, or whatever form my mind can wrap itself around or create from within myself to express what it is like to be the one inside Cindy's Story. This is an exploration on my part and on yours in reading, and seeing, and maybe even hearing. It is not necessarily chronological. It might not always make sense, but it is my expression. It is me.

You are invited to see how my story unfolds.....

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Simple Plan "Untitled"


This song by Simple Plan, "Untitled," is a song that expresses the feeling that I had when in that long time of darkness in my life.  * Caution: If you are already feeling down, this is a very sad song and may not be helpful.




When in such a place, it is hard to see anything that could be good.  It is hard to see God.  But this was not the end...