The Story that is My Life

My life as it has been and as it continues to unfold is a story. One story made up of many stories. One complex, yet simple story. One sometimes messy, but so beautiful story. One story that I wonder if it might be interesting to be told.

This blog is my attempt to put part, or parts, of that story into words, pictures, or whatever form my mind can wrap itself around or create from within myself to express what it is like to be the one inside Cindy's Story. This is an exploration on my part and on yours in reading, and seeing, and maybe even hearing. It is not necessarily chronological. It might not always make sense, but it is my expression. It is me.

You are invited to see how my story unfolds.....

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A Simple Outline of a LIFE


....Cindy Wolf's Life

  • I was dead in sin.
  • I believed in Jesus and was therefore saved from death and given eternal life.
  • I gave my entire life to God and to his work and to his service.
  • God took all of the life that I gave him, and I had nothing left.
  • Nothing.
  • I wanted nothing to do with life.  I wanted to and I tried to die.  
  • I died inside.
  • God loved me in my death through the death and resurrection of his son Jesus.
  • God wanted me to live, so I promised him I would.
  • Jesus is the reason I stay alive.
  • Jesus is my very life.
  • I now give my entire life back to God.  I rest my life in his hands.
  • Now, I live that you may see Jesus' life in me.
  • I live that you may hear God's story.
  • I live that you may also want to believe in Jesus and truly live.
  • I long for the day I will see Jesus face to face and live eternally in joy with him.
  • Lets be there together.
Amen and Amen.


This is my life.

What is yours?

~Cindy