The Story that is My Life

My life as it has been and as it continues to unfold is a story. One story made up of many stories. One complex, yet simple story. One sometimes messy, but so beautiful story. One story that I wonder if it might be interesting to be told.

This blog is my attempt to put part, or parts, of that story into words, pictures, or whatever form my mind can wrap itself around or create from within myself to express what it is like to be the one inside Cindy's Story. This is an exploration on my part and on yours in reading, and seeing, and maybe even hearing. It is not necessarily chronological. It might not always make sense, but it is my expression. It is me.

You are invited to see how my story unfolds.....

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Suicide To Me

The Dark Path

Suicide to Me
(My thoughts through time)

Suicide:

The unthinkable
the weak
the bad
the wrong
the sinful
the crazy
the untrusting
the distant

Suicide:

The lucky
the wanted
the possibility
the desired
the believed lie
the escape
the possible hope
the way out

Suicide:

The near
the desperate plea
the choice
the undoable
the tried
the failed
the sorrow
the shame

or a change...

NO suicide NO

The choice to stay alive
the facing of the fears
the reaching out for help
the death to the control
the choice to step and step
the giving death and life to Christ
the moment by moment return
the living once again

then...

...not
The End.
but
The Beginning
where
My life is not my own
and
Christ holds me for his joy
yes
He knows my every need
and
He provides in his own way
Amazing!
He loved me all along
I wait
He knows when to bring me home!

Suicide:

Don't let it be your end...
turn
choose
trust
look up
hope
give it all to Christ
rest
Let your life begin...


The New Path
To Life Anew

AMEN.
yes
AMEN.

~Cindy